Durable and powerful actuator industrial grade A80 complies with ISO5211
Electric actuator A80 is designed to work with valves trading 90 degrees compliant with the standard ISO5211.
Compliance with the standard is a guarantee of cooperation with the valves of many companies and the confirmation of the high quality.
The maximum torque 8 Nm.
The compact design makes the A80 ideal for a drive ball valves with small diameters up to 1 inch.
Actuator equipped with manual opening and position indicator.
Technical data :
- Power supply: 9-24V DC
- Control: see table below
- Low power consumption
- power consumption only when changing positions. Limit switches off the actuator.
- small size adapted to the valves
- Power consumption max 3W - 6W
- maximum torque 8Nm
- Opening / closing time <10 s
- Mechanical position indicator
- Full waterproof - IP65
- maintenance - free operation
- housing color - blue
- Plastic housing PA
- The mechanism of steel
- Index position on the lid
- Direct connection to the valve plate ISO 5211
- Motor thermal protection
- Electrical connection cable 900mm.
- 2 adjustable limit contacts
- Ambient temperature: -10C to + 50C
DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF ELECTRIC ACTUATORS:
Description of the control
The principle of operation of the electric actuator-power causes to open or close the valve (depending on model) and no power to state the contrary. Actuator has its own power backup to change the position without voltage.
Control by voltage on contact to open or close.
24V DC 230V AC
The power supply plugged in permanently-2 wires. 2 wires, without voltage control opening or closing by shorting or opening.
9-24V DC 230V AC
The power supply connected. Control by adding a plus to a control contact. Additional limit contacts to use control or signaling the opening/closing.
|CE declaration||Download CE certification|
|Service Manual||Download the instructions|
- Be the first to review this product
As low as: €54.74
As low as: €60.00
As low as: €58.68